Our House is looking for professional customers !
On September 26th at the Embarcadère in Lyon and on Monday April 3rd 2023 at the Hôtel l’Hermitage Gantois in Lille, the CPV trade fairs, a BtoB trade show, took place.
This enabled us to present our estate and our wines, thus allowing us to exchange ideas with targeted professionals such as wine merchants, sommeliers, buyers, restaurateurs, restaurants and many others…
You can already find our champagnes in various places in the region and in France :
- La Petite Cantoche à Reims : 11 Cr Jean-Baptiste Langlet, 51100 Reims.
- La Vinocave à Reims : 8 Pl. du Forum, 51100 Reims.
- L’Epicerie “Le Potager Fleuri” en Ardèche : 89 Rte nationale, 07200 Labégude.
- Le Phare de Verzenay : Rue du Phare, 51360 Verzenay
- Le Restaurant R&Co à Reims : 8, Rue Edouard Mignot, 51100 Reims.
- Le Repère de l’Épicurien : 9 rue de Paris, 77420 Champs-sur-Marne
Testimony of Romain Jeangout
Participating in trade shows is a choice I made when I arrived on the farm in 2017.
First of all, I want to work with wine merchants in order to have more drop-off points that will allow us to develop and expand our clientele at national and international level.
Also, working with restaurateurs allows us to enhance the value of our bottles in restaurants and to accentuate the food and wine pairing. Finally, exporting offers us the opportunity to promote our certified “organic” champagnes by next year, in order to obtain greater visibility in France and abroad.