General terms and conditions of sales
- Payment with the order, by credit card, bank transfer or cheque made out to us, in our capacity as a member of a Management Centre approved by the tax authorities (decree 79-638 of 22 July 1979).
- Payment net and without any discount.
- Any delay in the settlement will automatically result in compensation at the legal rate in force.
- A lump-sum indemnity of 40 euros will be applied to cover collection costs.
- Reservation of Property: The goods remain our property until full payment (law 80335 of 12/05/81).
- Our sales are considered perfect only after payment of the totality of the price and the corresponding accessories and, consequently, our goods remain our property until complete fulfilment of this condition.
- In this respect, the delivery of bills of exchange or any securities creating an obligation to pay does not constitute payment within the meaning of this provision.
- In the event of any dispute whatsoever, and by express agreement, the Tribunal de Commerce et d’Instance de Reims shall have sole jurisdiction.
- All orders must be accompanied by an order form duly completed and including your telephone number on a landline.
- If you are a new customer, please send us a written and signed order form with the payment attached or by credit card, we have distance selling.
- Delivery insured within two weeks to your home from the date of cashing the check or on your request by credit card.
If you are unavailable on the day of delivery, you will find a delivery notice in your mailbox. Just follow the instructions given there to take possession of your package. A second presentation of the goods will incur a PORT surcharge.
Our goods, regardless of the method of shipment or payment, always travel at the risk and peril of the recipient who must check his packages on arrival so that in case of damage or missing make the necessary reservations with the carrier solely responsible.
Before the delivery person departure:
- Check the number of packages making up the delivery, indicated on the delivery receipt.
- Check the condition of each package.
If this examination reveals any damage or missing:
- Mention precisely the anomaly on the receipt.
- Have the delivery person sign – Date and sign yourself.
Without this precaution, we could not accept your claim.